Hello, it’s Adele

Kathleen Catamisan, Staff Writer

November 20, 2015. This was the day that the musical genius, Adele, dropped her new album. Adele, coming back from a three year break, set the music world on fire with the release of her newest album, 25.

The last time Adele released an album was in 2011. This album, 21, was what set Adele’s career off. Now three years older, Adele’s album is even more mature than what it was before. The album 25, starts off with the her hit single, Hello. If you believe that this song is heartbreaking, be prepared to hear the rest of the album. Adele is known as the breakup song queen. Her music has the power to make you sit there and think of all your life decisions. Her soothing, beautiful voice is just as powerful as her lyrics.

If you’re not one to listen to sad, slow lost love songs, then you’re also in luck. 25 has songs that are fast-paced, and has the message of “I’m so over you, I’ll live my life as I want”. 25 offers a variety of music that anyone can enjoy. If you prefer slower songs, “When We Were Young”, “All I Ask”, and “Lay Me Down” are must listen to’s. If you prefer more upbeat songs, then “Sweetest Devotion”, “Water Under The Bridge”, and “Send My Love” are the songs for you. For a lot of people, like freshman Daianara P., Adele’s music is “emotional, and makes [her] think of life”. Sophomore Saghar N., agrees, saying that “[Adele’s] music is so beautiful and makes [her] feel many emotions”. Make sure to go and buy the album, and when you do, don’t forget a pack of tissues!

Are you loving the new Adele album?

Yes
No

online poll