The student news site of Hawthorne Math and Science Academy

Truly Keeping Up With the Kardashians

October 13, 2017

Although time and change is inevitable, the Kardashians are destined to always put family first. Even if sibling rivalry and family issues come in the way of their strong bond, they still love and support each other at the end of the day. For the past 10 years, the Kardashian family has been an example of how people grow, evolve, and move on. Season 1 was just a brief introduction to how these women actually live their lives. Now in season 14, many misconceptions were cleared and some truth finally prevailed.

The Kardashians have been living around so much drama and rumors that it’s overwhelming for the viewers and public to keep up. Kylie Jenner is expecting a baby girl with her new boyfriend Travis Scott!!?? Khloe Kardashian is also expecting with Tristan Thompson! In addition, the West family just released that they are having their third baby! All of these pregnancies has left me wondering, how much attention does this family want? Even though they’ve attracted a lot of attention, some experiences the family has gone through are honestly tragic. Sure they have wealth, fame, and company, but the pressures of having all these things is truly great.

In season 14, episode one which premiered on October 1st, was an “honest” and “unfiltered” episode where Kourtney, Kim, Kylie, Kendall, Kris, and Catilyn opened up about their personal life and rumors. The episode finished off by rolling a video from some previous episodes. The question now is, where do we, the viewers, see Keeping Up With the Kardashians in 10 years?