The student news site of Hawthorne Math and Science Academy

Kevin Candray

Senior ~ Dylan H.

“The next president, whomever it may be, must be tough enough to address the serious issue of Defense. In truth we, the United States of America, are at war with the ideals of ISIS and their Radical Ideas of Sharia Law. They want the destruction of the Western World and all the values we hold close to our hearts: Freedom, Democracy, Education. In my opinion, the next president of the United States must be able to address the war on terror that is severely underplayed by the media. We are at war and I believe the next president must be able to rally the American People behind them, remove the veil from their eyes that tells them ‘Everything’s alright’, and knock ISIS out until we destroy them and their radical ideals. Without a strong leader we are doomed to allow ISIS to rein free. This is my main issue, I hope the next president has the ability to be a strong leader to lead America out of war and back to peace. If not, we are doomed to become conquered to their ideals wherein: women remain uneducated and other religious people are slaughtered for their conflicting beliefs. Thus, I pray for the next President of the United States of America. This is the most important issue in my opinion.  -‘God Bless America, Home of the Free and Land of the Brave'” ~Dylan H.

Aviator News • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All Aviator News Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *