61°
The student news site of Hawthorne Math and Science Academy

Aviator News

Aviator News

Aviator News

Meet Malcolm Todd!!

Who is Malcolm Todd?

Malcolm Todd is a twenty year old artist from Los Angeles that makes Indie/Alternative/R&B music. He began making music in 2022 and released Demos Before Prom-EP in which his song, Out of Bounds began to gain some attention. From then on he began to attract a fan base which slowly grew as he promoted his music on TikTok. His real breakthrough happened during the release of his song Art House in 2023. His fan base grew exponentially from then  and he started to release more hits such as, Sweet Boy and Roommates in the same year.

He now has around 1.5 million listeners on Spotify, 65.4K followers on instagram and 281.3K followers on TikTok. He’s now on tour with a total of 22 shows. The Sweet Boy Tour begins April 16th and ends on May 24 2024 and is already sold out! He recently released two Ep’s, Sweet Boy Pt. 1 (2/2/24) and Sweet Boy Pt. 2 (3/8/25) and has already accumulated lots of love from his fans who are anxiously awaiting for a full album release. 

I personally love and enjoy his music. His music has amazing production and most notably, catchy basslines. His voice is elegant and perfect to listen to at any time of day. He has beautiful guitar solos that you want to hear again and again. My personal favorites are Slowww, Starstudded, Mr.Incorrect, Roommates, and Hot in NY. I highly recommend you listen to Malcolm Todd so you can enjoy wonderful music!

His Music!!

Demos Before Prom – EP

(Columbia Records)

(6 Songs – 11 Minutes)

Shower Shoes – EP

(Columbia Records)

(6 Songs – 17 Minutes)

Art House – Single

(Columbia Records)

Roommates – Single

(Columbia Records)

Hot in NY – Single

(Columbia Records)

Sweet Boy – Single 

(Columbia Records)

Mr.Incorrect – Single 

(Columbia Records)

Sweet Boy – Album

(Columbia Records)

(16 Songs – 45 Minutes)

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/7eKkW1zo5uzW8kUntiiBvz?si=NVvgDfQSTSajenmG2hkC2A

Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/us/artist/malcolm-todd/1624326848